Meet Your Cocoa Dentist
Dieter Burr, DMD
Dieter Burr, DMD, went to undergraduate school at the University of Central Florida and graduated in 2005 with a Bachelors' degree in Molecular and Microbiology, with a minor in Health Science. It was then on to Temple University in Philadelphia, where he was awarded his DMD, Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in May 2010. Dr. Burr continues to stay on top of the newest techniques and latest technology by completing on average of 100-200 continuing education hours each year.
Dr. Burr's professional affiliations and memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- American Dental Implant Association
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- West Coast Dental Association
- Collier County Dental Association
- Brevard County Dental Association
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Central Florida Dental Association
Family and friends were the determining factors for Dr. Burr and his wife Danielle to seek out the move back to Central Florida where they grew up. In their spare time, Dr. Burr and Danielle explore the many leisure activities Cocoa, Florida offers.